Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Epic Healing

I have been taking intuition, meditation, spiritual, & healing classes the last few months, and they have been absolutely amazing. I have been able to tap into sources and feelings of energy that I didn't know I could have flowing through me, or the ability to wield.

The first evidence of my power of touch came when I was in school for esthetics in 2011. I was giving a facial with a European massage to my then mother-in-law, and she was moved to tears during the massage part. At the end of the session, she hugged me and said, "I think you've found you're gift". She later sent me a check for $200 with a beautiful card saying how much it meant to her. That felt great! I felt like I'd found one of my blisses: the massage part of the facial was my favorite. It was during that time that I felt like I was able to bestow my care and nurturing touch onto a client to let them know I really cared.

Fast forward to Tuesday April 2, 2013. After completing my month-long Healing I courses and having our official graduation night, I asked one of my fellow classmates, Jennifer, if she'd like me to give her a healing, since she'd been complaining of terrible cramps, was holding a heating pad on her stomach area, and I felt bad seeing her in so much pain. She gratefully accepted my offer. 

Now, these healing classes are non-touch base, but I'd been placing my hands on people's shoulders here and there during the healings (with permission of the receiver, of course). Every time I did that, the receiver exclaimed that when I touched them, they immediately felt their pain and tension melt down.  
One lady said that when I touched the back of her neck, she felt that I cut all the cords that had been attached to her. If you don't know what a cord is, it's considered someone else's energy that is attached to you, and it may be a "good" or "bad" thing to each individual, depending on the cord.

Getting back to the fellow classmate's healing, we prepared ourselves for the healing, and I asked her where she was having the most cramps, and if I had her permission to touch her if she was comfortable with it. She pointed to her uterus area below her stomach and agreed to let me place my hands on the area. As soon as I placed my hands over her uterus, WOOSH! - I got the vision that she'd actually had a traumatic death during labor in a past life, as a country woman during a time when medical help and medicine were scarce. I could see her, in her country clothes, screaming and crying in agony and fear. It was like I was there, and my hands were on her big belly covered by her thick cloth dress. Both she and her baby didn't make it. Even crazier, was that I FELT all the emotions related to the incident, like I was there when it happened. As I was describing this to her, she was crying. She said it made sense to her why she felt so incredibly sad every time her uterus felt that way. I did my best to heal her spiritual body of the pain that had imparted on her from that experience, to smooth away any guilt she had that it was her fault she couldn't deliver, and also worked to heal the baby's soul that had been trapped inside her. I spiritually "cut the cord" of the baby that had been lost so that their souls could be more at peace. I had to step back at one point and re-center myself because of the intensity of the vision. By the end of the healing, we were both emotional and hugging. She was so thankful. I have never seen or experienced anything like that in my entire life.

A week later (4/8/13), I saw her at another class, and she looked so happy! There was a sense of peace and relief in her eyes and face. We sat in the corner for awhile and discussed the healing. She said she felt better after the healing and didn't need her heating pad on her stomach that night. She said the healing was epic for her and that she felt a definite shift afterwards. She said she'd seen many healers before, but hadn't felt like she did after I worked on her. She told me that I had no idea how monumental it was to her. She said that this affliction had haunted her for her entire life (she's in her 40s) and everyone who knew her knew about how she'd be screaming in agony when she'd get her monthly periods. I felt so happy that I was able to help her. Not only did I feel validated for what I saw and for my healing efforts I did on her, but the best thing was that I was able to help her feel better, and that was the main thing that I wanted to do!

All I can say about that whole experience is: WOW.
                                                                   
  Jennifer & I (*photo posted with her permission*)


~Mandelyn Reese~
The LA Street Angel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!!
  • May 23, 2013
  • Jennifer Thomas

    Mandelyn, I HAVE to share with you that I started my period again two and half days ago, and it is HANDS DOWN the BEST, LEAST PAINFUL period I have ever had--EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I am in tears of amazement as I write this. I've still had some pain, but I've taken only about 10 Advil over the course of it, as opposed to the usual 3-4 Advil every 3 hours, which comes out to about 40 for the month! Plus, I didn't even wear my heating pad on my lap today while working. I am so, so grateful to the healing portal that you opened up for me for this!! You can't even imagine how freed I feel right now from a lifetime of pain that has haunted me.
    Thank you and bless you.
    I love you and miss you!!
    --Jennifer
    P.S. You can add my comments above to your blog if you want. People need to know the amazing healing that is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment