Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Angel Cards

I grew up in San Antonio, TX where I was raised by a very Christian family. Since I was in diapers, I was in a non-denomenational church almost weekly with my family. I was into churches all the way up til I was age 21. There seemed to exist a stigma that I grew up around to stay away from anything remotely magical or clairvoyant etc... And as such, I never had any exposure to psychics, tarot, or astrology type stuff. Sure I'd read my horoscope now and then, but it wasn't until I moved to Los Angeles in 2012 did all of that change. Shortly after I got and initiated my calling as the street angel, more magical things began to happen to me. I have many more stories to share about crazy signs I've gotten along my journey, and here is one:

I remember one day I read my horoscope, and it told me that I would find something special at a thrift store. I thought that was an odd and specific thing for a horoscope to say. I was driving on my way to my very first photo shoot as the angel (to have images to put on my angel business cards I was planning to create), when suddenly it seemed like the photo shoot may be cancelled. Since I thought we were going to reschedule, I began to turn streets to go back home. On one of the streets I pulled onto, I ended up in front of a tiny, rustic thrift bookstore called "Curiosities and Oddities". The name intrigued me, and I felt pulled to go inside. I traipsed inside the door, and was overwhelmed: books were everywhere! Piled in all sorts of random ways and places, I didn't even know where to start. I didn't even need anything, but I felt like I had to check it out.

As I strolled around aimlessly, I was chit-chatting with the cashier girl, when something made me crank-shaft my neck to the left, and there on the shelf at eye-level, was a blue box that said, "Messages from your Angels". There I was, having just started dressing like an Angel and wandering the streets of LA, on my way to an Angel photo shoot, and I am face to face with a box that says Messages from your Angels. I knew in that instant, that I had to buy them, that angels wanted me to see those. I grabbed the box and examined it. They were "Oracle Cards". I'd never heard of oracle cards before. I'd never even messed with any kinds of cards other than playing  Rummy, War, and Poker with my family using traditional playing cards. The angel cards were marked $10.
The box of Angel cards
I bought them, and took the box with me in my purse to visit the Self-Realization Gardens, which is such a beautiful, magical place teaming with lush life!! It has more unique foliage and flowers in one place than I've ever seen in my life. It even has a big pond full of fish, ducks, and a pair of beautiful swans beneath a cabin and windmill. 
 Photos I took with my personal camera at the gardens:







----------------
Inside the cabin is a meditation area that is so peaceful. You can just go in and sit there. On the wall in front of all the chairs are photos of some of the great Ascended Masters: Jesus Christ, Ghandi, and Paramahansa Yogananda. It seemed like they were all eerily staring at me LOL. When I grabbed my cell phone, the time amazed me: 3:33pm. If you look up the meanings of Angel Numbers, 333 is an epic number that means Ascended Masters are nearby helping you. Something told me to pull an Angel Card at that moment, so I did, and low and behold, this was the card I drew that was awesome:
It was a cool series of events that felt like a big sign to me about my life purpose. The Angel Cards have truly been a blessing to my life, as well as to those I've given angel card readings to. They shock people all the time with their accuracy and have brought 3 grown men to tears during their readings. 

If you don't believe in this stuff, all I can say is that I encourage you to open your mind, because magical things do happen in life! 
Check out my video about "Signs and Synchronicities" 



~Mandelyn Reese
The LA Street Angel
10/8/13
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1 comment: