Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Update on blog "The Epic Healing"

  • May 23
  • Jennifer Thomas

    Mandelyn, I HAVE to share with you that I started my period again two and half days ago, and it is HANDS DOWN the BEST, LEAST PAINFUL period I have ever had--EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I am in tears of amazement as I write this. I've still had some pain, but I've taken only about 10 Advil over the course of it, as opposed to the usual 3-4 Advil every 3 hours, which comes out to about 40 for the month! Plus, I didn't even wear my heating pad on my lap today while working. I am so, so grateful to the healing portal that you opened up for me for this!! You can't even imagine how freed I feel right now from a lifetime of pain that has haunted me.
    Thank you and bless you.
    I love you and miss you!!
    --Jennifer
    P.S. You can add my comments above to your blog if you want. People need to know the amazing healing that is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment